Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday 18th - Last building mess

We figure we have done the last major mess-making day of this trip. A run in the morning to start the day (though  my back was too uncomfy so I had to give it away) then into working on the apartment. We sanded, filled and undercoated the entrance hall and the bedroom doors. I also moved the top architrave of the French doors as I wasn’t happy with where it has been positioned, which was more for the convenience of the builder’s mate than for the proper way it should have been done. Anyway, it’s where it should be now and I won’t have to ever look at it again and think “I wish I’d moved that down”.

Mess of the day

So tomorrow should see the last major bit of painting, and then it’s just odds and sods to finish off.

Evening - inside 28, outside 39 (but in a bit of sun)